Falling Petals


This one’s about the beautiful thing called anime, no wait. That's supposed to be another post. This is about friendship(note:also beautiful, not as much but is). I’m going to keep this as simple as I possibly can. I’ve never been good at making friends and once I became good at making ‘em, I turned paranoid and stopped trusting people completely so the number pretty much hasn’t changed much since I made the first handful.

I find friendship weird, beautiful and stupid. 
It’s weird how few people who you’re not related to by blood or have no conditions tying you together bring joy to  your life and possess the ability to brighten up your day simply just by hanging out together while eating cheap street food. 
What I find stupid is how they never leave and make you their priority even when they have absolutely no reason to do so. They simply just care for you. The beautiful part is when you too can reciprocate and feel the same way about each other. It’s a very pure bond and probably the only one that's not shackled by an conditions.

Heck, even robotic Sheldon from Big bang ended up being thankful for having friends and we are afterall just normal human beings.


 If your friends or friendships don't fit into the above description(not Sheldon's), what you have is probably a good colleague or an acquaintance with a potential of reaching the above standards because as it is, good colleagues are rare too.

Good times rarely doth last.
Friends are not life is all about. There’s dreams, love, family, work and more. Everyone knows this but that doesn’t make accepting it any easier. 
It especially hits you hard when you’ve a very small circle and if even a single person were to leave, it creates a huge impact. 1/10=0.1 and 1/100=0.01. Simple as that. You might’ve probably picked it up by now and if you didn’t, won’t scoff you either because I never make fun of specially abled kids/people. “Love for all *smiley face*”. So for the latter, the post is because of my third friend out of the circle of 8 who’s leaving in two days. It was just goddamn Eight.  Now it’s going to be just 5. It sucks big time, I wish to write sophisticated psychological explanations, throw in few fancy words to enunciate my current state of my mind but ask me and I’ll tell you that nothing explains it better than the vague statement, “I’m feeling really sad”. But their memories will remain, that's one thing no can take away from you unless you're whacked in the head with something heavy and hard, much like  Calculus.

But one day, everyone comes home. In the end, all petals have to fall. I’ve made up my mind to keep walking forward and walk till I reach that day. Because I know for sure, it’ll be beautiful day, a bunch of happy old guys, all smiles. Sounds like a gay club but really isn’t.  

Oh, I almost forgot to post mandatory pics with almost mawkish quotes. 


 





With this, I bid you adieu my friend. Take care. 



*I can be so dramatic at times

Comments